1. First division marks and a consistent Top ranker in the School, right from Primary to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
2. Selected in various highly competitive state level and national level MBBS entrance exam such as AIIMS, CMC Vellore, JIPMER Pondicherry, AICBSE PMT, WBJEE, MP-PMT, MGIMS Wardha.
3. Certificate of Honor -
Dr TN MGR Medical University, Chennai -
Certificate of honor conferred by the Dr TN MGR Medical University, Chennai, during MBBS at Christian Medical College, Vellore in the following subjects -
Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine,
Community Health, Otorhinolaryngology,
General Medicine and Paediatrics.
4. All India Medicine Quiz - Runner Up
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai 2000
Runner up in annually held all India Medicine quiz for the medical students where in participants from 35 medical colleges all over India had participated.
5. Best Scientific Paper Award, NSI Sehgal award, Neurosurgery Neurological Society of India 2007
Best Paper award in Neurosurgery at the 56th annual conference of the Neurological Society of India. (NSI Sehgal Award) 2007. A new tool was developed and put into clinical practice during surgery done for hydrocephalus. This tool was named "Vellore Localizer".
6. Nominated for one of the best paper in Basic Sciences at the 57th annual conference of the Neurological Society of India 2008 Neurological Society of India - December 2008
PG Research work during which a microsurgical model of rat model of transient MCA ischemia was prepared and then the efficacy of lactate was assessed in prevention of stroke area. The research work was based on "astrocyte neuron lactate shuttle hypothesis".
7. World Skull Base Congress Scholarship Award
World Skull Base Society June 2016 - Travel Scholarship Award
8. Included as 40 under Forty THE NEXT WAVE IN HEALTHCARE 2021 by MEDGATE TODAY Magazine
40 under Forty THE NEXT WAVE IN HEALTHCARE 2021 - MEDGATE TODAY
BEST NEUROSURGEON MUMBAI 2021 - OUTLOOK and INDIA TODAY